Monday, September 8, 2008

Salem: Visiting Friends

While we were in Salem we also had the chance to visit with a few friends that I grew up with.
Lisa Nash is a friend of mine from preschool who I haven't seen since our wedding a few years ago. She brought her nephew and he and Graham played for a good long time while we were able to visit and eat some lunch!
Later in the week, Graham and I went to visit two other friends, Lisa Fernandez and Carissa Szuch - we've known each other since diapers! This is Lisa's sweet little girl, Vivian... I was super excited for the chance to meet her!!
A picture of Carissa holding Vivian, then Lisa, Graham, and me. It was a special time to catch up with such long-time friends!!
Graham enjoyed all of the riding around... this was actually on the way to drop him off with Gramma!


1 comment:

Todd and Chelsie said...

that is a great pic of Graham!! I love it!