Monday, September 8, 2008

Salem: Day Trip to Blacksburg!

Graham and I took a day trip up to Blacksburg to visit our friends, the Waters! We were sad when they left Charlotte at the end of June, but we're so excited that they only live 30 minutes from my family! We enjoyed some lunch together, took a nice walk to the duck pond down the street, and Danielle and I had some good time to spend together visiting while the kids were napping and in their quiet time. We miss them so it was so nice to spend some time together!
For a side note about the duck pond we went to: There are nice geese that live at this pond. I have never run across a nice goose so was actually afraid to be walking near them, but we walked right beside them and they didn't even act like they noticed! The geese near my parents' house used to surround my car, honking at me and flapping their wings and the geese at work were terrifying - they would chase you in the doors (which was quite a sight while I was pregnant!).
Graham and Samuel enjoyed some time playing together!
It was so fun to see Jack and Kayla again too!

No comments: