Monday, September 29, 2008

And You Thought This Blog Would Never Truly Make It to Houston...

I know, I know... It's taken over a month for the blog to make it from North Carolina all the way to Houston. It really only took two days! We left Pensacola on the 17th and stayed in the Hampton Inn for a night before we moved into our apartment on the 18th! We received a very warm welcome from our church family here, and I honestly don't know the number of people who came to help - it was at least 20 - I felt like every time I looked up I was meeting a new face!
Cara and the girls saying "goodbye" to Aslan in Pensacola!! We had such a great time visiting family :o)
Nat and Graham... Nat's in the big yellow truck behind us!
Over the Mississippi River...
...And into Texas!! Our new home state.
This was a neat bridge we went over to get to our side of Houston... WE MADE IT!

No comments: