Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Roadtrip: Maryland Friends

From the cabin we went to Rockville, MD where Nat's family lives. Once we made it to Maryland, we tried to see as many people as we could fit into such a small amount of time! Unfortunately, I forgot that I had brought the camera to our friends, the Wiley's, house so 1. I didn't take any pictures with them, 2. I didn't have it with us when we visited several other friends after that, and 3. Of all places that I left it - it was outside (thankfully it was in the case and not damaged)!! We did get some shots before and after the camera loss with some great friends!
This is my freshman college roomie, Andrea, who went out of her way to make sure that she saw us while we were in Maryland - hooray for roomies!!
This was taken at the Parkers' home. Nat grew up with the Parkers (they are close family friends with the Davidsons) and Mr. Parker is the Associate Pastor of our church in Maryland. I had the honor of living with them while Nat and I were engaged and it was very special for them to make the time to see us. As you can tell, Graham loved the Parkers!!

Here he is swinging with Mrs. Parker (and no, he doesn't have clothes on... he was skinny dipping in the baby pool they have!)

Graham with some of the Parker clan (Mr. and Mrs. Parker and Abby)!

Next time we'll have to remember the camera everywhere we go!!

No comments: