Saturday, August 21, 2010

Officially a Preschooler

Graham's first day of preschool was yesterday and he loved it!! We plan on having Nat drop him off most days since the school is at the church, but I wanted to take him in the first day, thinking he might need a few minutes of mommy in there to transition... Nope! He walked right into Mrs. Jacobs' classroom, dropped his backpack on the floor and immediately sat down to color with the other kids. He barely gave me a side glance when I kissed him goodbye and as I walked out of the room I could already hear his teacher instructing him on how to pinch the crayons. When we picked him up he was so excited to tell us about the craft that he made, about his new friends, and that he gets to go back to school in three days! As hard as it is to realize that our (not so) baby boy is 3 (and still growing!), it is so so much fun to see him growing and learning and for him to be so excited!! I am also looking forward to some sweet alone time with Kate that we don't have much of (and maybe even a quiet moment or two to myself)! Anyway, here are some pictures of G getting ready to start his first day!!
Heels against the door... we'll see how tall he is on the last day of school! :o)
Sister wants in!
And... I couldn't resist... Kate doing some sort of happy loud noises while we were waiting in the pick-up line!!

No comments: