Friday, May 27, 2011

Rearranging

We switched around our 2nd and 3rd bedrooms this week! My parents sent us my sister's bedroom furniture so we decided to use this exciting transition to put Graham and Kate in the same room as well! Kate's bedroom is now "the bedroom" and Graham's bedroom is the "toy room/guest room." Here's what it all looks like...
I think the only thing I need to do to make it a bit more neutral is to make some new curtains for the bedroom!
Bunked! They have done great (by the way, this picture was taken before I put rails up - they can't fall out)!
So so excited :o) He told his teacher that he "slept on the ceiling" - ha!
"Toy room/guest room" (...Bernie/Dudley, I'll send your pillows soon - I just need to get to the post office!)
Big big thank you to Gramma, Granddaddy and Aunt Riah for the furniture! And for Nat and some wonderful friends who helped us wade through our toy/clothes/furniture disaster and get it put back together!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That all looks great! How fun for them to have bunk beds. Did you get my email that we'll be out of town when you're in VA? So sad to miss you!!