Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkins=Fall

I love fall and pumpkins make me think fall even when it IS in the 80s outside! Here are our cuties where we picked out pumpkins. We came away with three... a big one, a medium one, and a small one that Graham thought was a ball (we had planned on buying a baby pumpkin but that was a definite when he threw it to the concrete sidewalk to bounce it like a basketball)!! We also had a super fun night of carving them, but we did that with friends and I forgot my camera at home.
I mentioned the weather that has been much too warm for fall but we were thankful today for another front to move in... Hooray for the first day of sweater-weather!! I really do love fall. :o)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

SO glad to hear we're not alone in the throwing-pumpkins-at-the-patch stage!