Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Love Me Some Katrina

For five glorious days, my college roomie Katrina and her boyfriend Eric came to visit! It was SO great to see each other again and I was happy for the chance to get to know Eric. We went out for ice cream, went to an Astros game, to NASA, and even had the chance to go on a double date night with great thanks to our neighbors for keeping Graham! They had a chance to go to Galveston for a day and Katrina and I snuck off for a bit to have some girlie time with a much needed pedicure. The visit was topped off with late nights talking and playing cards (whoo-hoo for learning Nertz!). I loved having Graham get to know one of my favorite people (and for Kate to meet her)! It was such a sweet visit!!!




The pictures all came out smaller than I thought...hmm, I'll work on that!

No comments: