Monday, March 23, 2009

Aslan's New Friend

Meet Aslan's new friend and brother, Fig!! We brought him home on Saturday and have had so much fun having a kitten in the house! Graham loves him (and is sometimes still a little tooooo excited to see and hold him) and after the first day of "who are you and what are you doing in my house," Aslan has really enjoyed running around and playing with him too! Here are some fun pictures from the past couple of days...








These two don't have Fig in them, but we still need to give Aslan some love :o)
This I just thought was fun because he's mid-air!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fig is a cutie! And I love the hand hold Graham has up above : ) Bernie

Chataine said...

Awww, adorable! So fun that Graham can play with a baby animal!

Todd and Chelsie said...

He is soo cute! I'll have to work on Todd and maybe we can get a kitten! Mom told me about naming him "pizza" too...I guess that name didn't stick! haha

Lindsey said...

Wow that is big news for Aslan now is not just #2 to Graham but bumbed to #3 (and soon #4). I am glad he has a friend to play with though.